Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ready, Sit, Read Revisited


Ready, Sit, Read: backpack, originally uploaded by jek in the box.

Howdy folks! A short while back I posted about this nifty backpack full of fun that I received from Target's Ready! Sit! Read! bookclub. Ooodle of you flocked to the site to sign up but found no information on how to receive such n iftiness...never fear, the mystery may have been solved!

Gena from Monkeyporkbun signed up for a club not long after my post and then forgot to get all hopefull about the kit. Lo and behold it arrived on her doorstep earlier this month! Thank you Gena for the heads up, I hope everyone has a nifty book filled year!

4 comments:

  1. I got my package last week. My six year old daughter is thrilled with it! In fact, I came by here just to thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Have fun and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so hoping they still have them. There was no place on the website that mentioned it when I signed up today, and I noticed they have a lot of things you can now download-- I'm wondering if they are replacements for things that were in the pack. Hope not! Thanks for the info--here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they still have them but they keep them TOP SECRET. forget about them for now and when they arrive in six weeks or so you will be happily surprise! I got mine more than a year later thoguh, so who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete