Tuesday, February 9, 2010

junk mail garland

gotta love your value pack...i'm not sure how regional this is but here in l.a. we get a blue envie full of coupons every month. i have never ever used these coupons and it has been impossible to get my name off the delivery list. this time around, rather than toss them into the recycle bin, i turned them into a nifty garland that you and your kidlets can easily duplicate. just paint, punch, decorate and attach to a ribbon. i stitched mine up but a glue stick will work just as well. have fun!









5 comments:

  1. Oh my good gosh that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good gosh that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, i luv this! i used to live in WA and we would get those junk mail envelopes of coupons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! I did this recently with some kids in my family--I have a post on http://birdsofafeathergirls.blogspot.com/ showcasing the pretty garland, inspired by you! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete