Saturday, October 6, 2012

Show Me a Story; winner announced!

Greetings, friends! I am so sorry I did not get to posting the winner yesterday as I wrote I would. Thirteen people left comments about heir favorite picture book. Seven left their email as requested so seven names went into the lime green bowl. After swirling the bowl around a bit, I stuck my hand in and pulled out....

Sarah wrote:
This would be great! In the spirit of October, my favorite book for Halloween is, "The Little Green Witch". 

Congratulations Sarah! I have sent you an email requesting your info. Enjoy the storytelling! Thank you to everyone who left a comment. I enjoyed reading of your favorite picture books. Don't forget, November is picture book month and I'll have a book a day posted for you to enjoy. Happy October!

2 comments: