Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Nifty Book News

I was bit by the book shopping buzz ealrier today and decided that I couldn;t afford all the chicken books on my list so I hopped on over to Book closeouts and found a few of my all time faves priced ever so niftily! I ordered multiples!

First Up...The Rocko & Spanky books. I adore the LaReau sisters and want to be their best friend. Lookie the fabulous illustrations AND these books include crafty how to projects in the back! Get them both! Hurry!

Rocko & Spanky go to a Party
Rocko and Spanky go to a Party
written & illustrated by: Kara & Jenna LaReau
published by: Harcourt Brace

Rocko & Spanky Have Company

Rocko and Spanky Have Company
written & illustrated by: Kara & Jenna LaReau
published by: Harcourt Brace

Next up is Goldilocks Has Chicken Pox illustrated by one of my all time faves Hanako Wakiyama..you must check out this super sweet take on a few of our favorite caracters. The illustrations just scream vintage.

Goldie Locks has Chicken Pox
Goldielocks Has Chicken Pox
written by: Erin Dealey
illustrated by: Hanako Wakiyama
published by: Atheneum Books
So what are ya wating for? Pick up these and maybe a few more! Hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment